Dear Elena, using pictures is a great idea to help students develop short conversations. In my classroom I keep a box with different images (including pictures and plastic toys) and I ask my students to pick several items and tell a complete story including all things selected. They love it!! because they have a chance to use more vocabulary. I really liked the images you selected for your blog, I identify with the little girl with the flowers. I'll think about a poem to send you!!! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
girl- oh, how soft you are! and also beautiful. flower.- Thanks! I am a rosemary, we`re very white. girl- oh yes, I can see it, you are very white. But where do your color come from ? flower- It comes from ful peace heart. Do you like how do I look like? girl- A lot, you remind me my pillow… white and soft. flower- oh, yes…yes , jo jo it is cause when we blossom all the field turn white as a big bed. girl- I hope see you again next spring! flower- of course! if you come to the field you will.
Dear Elena, using pictures is a great idea to help students develop short conversations. In my classroom I keep a box with different images (including pictures and plastic toys) and I ask my students to pick several items and tell a complete story including all things selected. They love it!! because they have a chance to use more vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the images you selected for your blog, I identify with the little girl with the flowers. I'll think about a poem to send you!!!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
Dialogue
ReplyDeletegirl- oh, how soft you are! and also beautiful.
flower.- Thanks! I am a rosemary, we`re very white.
girl- oh yes, I can see it, you are very white. But where
do your color come from ?
flower- It comes from ful peace heart. Do you like how do
I look like?
girl- A lot, you remind me my pillow… white and soft.
flower- oh, yes…yes , jo jo it is cause when we blossom all the
field turn white as a big bed.
girl- I hope see you again next spring!
flower- of course! if you come to the field you will.